Restaurant Catering Hot Target Sales Workshop in Atlanta
- When: 10:00AM – 12:00PM EST, April 10th, 2018
- Where: Georgia Power Customer Resource Center – Atlanta, Georgia
- Recommended for: Catering Sales Managers, Catering Coordinators, Regional Managers, Director of Catering, Franchisees, Executive Support Team, Training Department
- General Admission: $149 Per Person
During this training session, a targeted specific sales training course will enable attendees to acquire new catering customers and build relationships that develop order frequency.
This course will provide attendees the top revenue generating markets to target, the top companies within each market, how to find those closest to them, their specific catering event needs, when and who to call, and suggestions for catering opportunities they can recommend when promoting their brand.
Attendees will begin the sessions learning the importance of lead generation, and how to acquire and qualify each lead for subsequent action. Further learning will focus on how to target organizations that have catering needs. The Catering Hot Target workshop provides students with the types of organizations to reach out to, how to find those closest to them and suggestions for catering opportunities they can recommend when promoting their brand. The session will commence with an outline for the sales meeting once qualified leads have been generated; how to get the meeting, strategic sales approach and closing.
Targeted segments include:
- Accounting Firms
- Auto Dealerships
- Chamber Of Commerce
- Engineering Firms
- Health Care
- Non Profit
- Personal/Private Party
- Religious Organizations
- Catering Hot Target List Booklet
- Catering Institute Catering Calendar
- Lunch and Beverages
“In our survey, 90% said that the Hot Target List Workshop was their favorite part of the 2014 Moe’s Catering Sales Manager Meeting. I personally liked how you drew out best practices from the group.”- Jamie Schlef – Director of Catering at Moe’s Southwest Grill
Membership has its privileges:
This workshop is brought to you in partnership with Georgia Restaurant Association. If you are not a member and would like to join, you can receive a $50 discount on this workshop.
Members $99 Non Members $149
Venue Address: Georgia Power Customer Resource Center, 4404 North Shallowford Road, Atlanta, Georgia, 30338
- Crowne Plaza Perimeter at Ravina. Use this link to book your reservation and get 12% off the Best Available Rate: Crowne Plaza Atlanta at Perimeter
- Double Tree ($120 per night): 4386 Chamblee Dunwoody Road, Atlanta, Georgia,+1-770-457-6363