February 13th, Atlanta, GA: Master Class for Catering Sales Management
Our Master Class provides expert sales training to enable restaurants to acquire new catering customers, build relationships & ensure customer loyalty.
This one day, comprehensive sales management workshop is aimed at improving sales performance for catering leaders and their teams. In addition, catering leadership, operational execution, centralization and world class delivery behaviors will be discussed.
At the end of the session, candidates will feel knowledgeable and prepared to go after high order volume customers with a focused sales strategy!
Training will focus on the following concepts:
- Catering Industry Data and Insights
- Catering Business Development Roles and Responsibilities
- Canvassing and Lead Generation
- Effective Cold Calling Techniques
- Consultative Sales Training
- Catering Buyers and their Identified Needs
- Buyer Types and Sales Segments
- Best Practice Business Tools & Resources
- Time Management Recommendations
- Lunch, Beverages, Snacks
- Catering Institute Certification, and Industry Recognition
- Study Guide
- Lesson Quiz
Membership has its privileges:
This workshop is brought to you in partnership with Georgia Restaurant Association. If you are not a member and would like to join, you can receive a $50 discount on this workshop.
Members $249 Non Members $299
- Crowne Plaza Perimeter at Ravina. Use this link to book your reservation and get 12% off the Best Available Rate: Crowne Plaza Atlanta at Perimeter
- Double Tree ($120 per night): 4386 Chamblee Dunwoody Road, Atlanta, Georgia,+1-770-457-6363
“The Master Class for Catering Sales Management in Dallas was a great event for my catering sales team to attend! Everyone came away from the training with new ideas and reminders of techniques that we need to revisit more often. I highly recommended it for any brand that is building their catering business. Whether your team is new to restaurant catering sales and need basic sales techniques or have been in the business for years, this event will give you with new insights to take with you and make part of your plan.” – Jackie M. Kurkjian, National Director of Catering & Backline Sales, Potbelly