Professional Development & Education Workshops on Restaurant Catering
If catering and off-premise restaurant sales is a strategic focus for your organization, we have the workshops for you.
Off-premise is a hot topic and a growing for many restaurants, multi-unit brands, and franchisees. We developed a series of workshops to help you and your teams focus on sales growth and implement best practices for takeout, delivery, and catering. Workshops from The Catering Institute are perfect for catering sales leaders, service representatives, owners/operators, franchisees, general managers, and delivery drivers, and cover topics like:
- On-site: Cold Calling Techniques
- On-site or Online: Restaurant Catering Sales – “Hot Targets”
- On-site: Master Class in Catering Sales Management
- On-site: Flawless Execution in Off-Premise
- On-site: Delivery Driver Performance Management
- September 13th in Atlanta: Cold Calling Techniques Workshop
- Watch the Restaurant Catering Leadership Workshop Online
Here’s what our customers are saying:
The event was more than just a catering workshop. It was a collaboration of great minds who deliver vital information, tools and resources to help us achieve our goals faster. What was more impressive was the caliber of the amazing staff at the Catering Institute. The entire team has an unbridled enthusiasm and passion for helping businesses develop leadership skills that drive catering growth.
I came away from the workshop energized and equipped to take on the catering world! All restaurant brands should make it high priority to send their catering teams. The team at the Catering Institute’s passion coupled with catering knowledge and years of experience is like no other I have seen in a catering sales workshop or seminar.