Growing restaurant catering sales is the primary effort every single day for Catering Sales Managers, and motivating their teams to generate new business, build relationships with existing customers, and manage the catering sales process from start to finish is so important to see success.
The Catering Institute™ has put together the Top Ten Recommended Sales Reads for Restaurant Caterers to help you grow your restaurant catering sales and learn the tips and tricks needed to close the sale:
- Secrets of Closing the Sale – Zig Ziglar
- Whether presenting a product or principle, service or idea, we all engage in sales. Zig Ziglar presents winning techniques for getting a positive response and establishing dynamic relationships.
- The Best Damn Sales Book Ever: 16 Rock-Solid Rules for Achieving Sales Success! – Warren Greshes
- Warren distills a lifetime of sales training into sixteen actionable tools. His grassroots ideas are practical, designed for immediate implementation, and are sure to lead to top-notch results.
- Little Red Book of Selling: 12.5 Principles of Sales Greatness – Jeffrey H. Gitomer
- In this book, you will have the opportunity to understand why sales happen. And by mastering the elements that Jeffrey Gitomer gives you, you’ll make sales happen for yourself forever.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change – Stephen R. Covey
- This is one of the rare books that has influenced presidents, CEOs, educators, and individuals all over the world not only to improve their businesses and careers but to live with integrity, service, dignity, and success in all areas of life.
- Everything I Touch Turns to Sold: Advice on How to Become a Top Sales Professional From a Top Producer – Ty Wilde
- Ty holds nothing back as he unveils his tried, tested and proven sales tactics. It is simple. Read this book, apply what you learn to your field of interest and you WILL become a top performer. Invest in your future today and watch your sales increase!
- The 25 Sales Habits of Highly Successful Salespeople – Stephan Schiffman
- Learn how to convert leads to sales, motivate yourself and others, give killer presentations, and keep your sense of humor.
- The Sales Bible: The Ultimate Sales Resource, Revised Edition – Jeffrey H. Gitomer
- Gitomer givessales professionals the right answers to how to make sales in any economic environment, how to get that elusive appointment, top-down selling, how to fill the sales pipeline, and how to use the right questions to make more sales in less time
- The Psychology of Selling: Increase Your Sales Faster and Easier Than You Ever Thought Possible – Brian Tracy
- Salespeople will learn “the inner game of selling”, how to eliminate the fear of rejection and how to build unshakable self-confidence
- Selling 101: What Every Successful Sales Professional Needs to Know – Zig Ziglar
- Ziglar draws from his fundamental selling experiences and shows that while the fundamentals of selling may remain constant, salespeople must continue learning, living, and looking: learning from the past without living there; living in the present by seizing each vital moment of every single day; and looking to the future with hope, optimism, and education.
- The Sales Leaders Playbook: Stop Managing, Start Coaching – Nathan Jamail
- From creating an organizational belief system to taking the bullet for those you lead, The Sales Leaders Playbook focuses on how to build a winning team. The Sales Leaders Playbook is a book written for sales leader by a sales leader, designed to be straightforward, easy to read, and simple to understand.
BONUS BOOK: Get Catering and Grow Sales!™ – Erle Dardick
Be sure to share these with your team and other colleagues to maximize your restaurant catering sales through 2017. And if you have any questions or need more advice, you can contact the Catering Institute team by phone or email at your convenience:
- Tel: 1-877-6-MONKEY
- Email: email@example.com