Join us June 6th in Atlanta where we will solve for the future of restaurant off-premise – takeout, delivery, and catering.
- Strategies for Restaurant Leadership, Centralized Services, Sales & Marketing, Operations and Delivery.
- Experience interactive sessions and dive deeply into the complexity of off-premise and the many order and delivery channels available to customers
- Networking opportunities that foster and enable an environment of idea exchange and actionable strategies that attendees can take back to their organizations
1.Opening Key Note: Building Scalable Off Premise Strategies for today – and tomorrow.
- Current Market Conditions, definitions, trends and size
- Projections for off-premise sales growth and impacts on foodservice operators
- Using data and strategic frameworks to adjust your operating model
2. The Impact of 3rd party digital ordering channels on your Off-premise Operations.
- Where your orders come from and why it matters
- What’s the economic impact of 3rd party digital ordering channels on your bottom line?
- How to organize data coming from different order providers
- What’s the difference between a takeout or catering order, and why it matters?
- What IT infrastructure is needed to process off-premise orders?
This session will explore the impact of 3rd party digital ordering channels for off-premise, including the battle for online order market share between your own e-commerce solution and 3rd party digital channels. Participants will learn and discuss important strategies around menu differentiation by channel, and gain valuable insights into available cloud-based technology solutions to leverage the explosive growth of e-commerce orders.
3.What’s the right Delivery Strategy for your Brand?
Self-managed fleets or third-party partnerships? This session will explore the key strategic elements associated with designing a scalable, long-term delivery program for your brand. Participants will learn the different strategies needed for delivery, takeout and catering. Participants can expect to walk away with a checklist of considerations for the right delivery program for your brand, and your customer.
4.The Art of Catering—Building a Professional Sales & Service Team.
This session will explore the key strategic elements associated with designing a scalable and sustained catering sales program for your brand, with specific corporate segments in mind. Participants will learn new strategies for direct selling, and enhance their understanding of the roles and responsibilities of an off-premise sales team. This session will further explore bonus and compensation packages for sales representatives and will focus on the importance of account acquisition, activating dormant accounts and the value proposition of corporate accounts.
5.The Future of Off-Premise – Deep Automation through Business Logic & Data Flow.
This session will look at the future of off-premise automation through the evolution and application of technology in foodservice operations. Order systems will eventually communicate directly with foodservice equipment, self-driving delivery vehicles and perhaps even robots in the kitchen to aid in the execution of off-premise food service transactions.
Who Should Attend:
- Directors of Restaurant Catering
- VP’s of Restaurant Off Premise
- Restaurant CEO’s, CMO’s, COO’s, and CFO’s
- Restaurant Marketing Executives
- Restaurant Operations Executives
To reserve your seat, click here.
Speakers and Panelists – Click to learn more: